- Install required dependencies for building:
sudo apt-get install curl unzip python python2.
- Change directory to the root of the repo:
cd fuchsia-benchmarks and run the setup script
- Generate ninja files:
./buildtools/linux64/gn gen out/core.astro-release --args='target_os="fuchsia" target_cpu="arm64"'
./buildtools/linux64/ninja -C out/core.astro-release
- Start the package server:
How to Run
- Follow previous steps from the Setup section
- Publish the Dhrystone component:
- Run the benchmark:
./third_party/fuchsia-sdk/bin/fssh.sh run fuchsia-pkg://fuchsia.com/dhrystone#meta/dhrystone.cmx 10
- This is not an officially supported Google product*