[vim2] fix issues with passing entropy to zircon.
This CL fixes a bunch of small issues that surfaced when we tried to
port this change to a different board.
* Sort includes in alphabetical order.
* Remove magic constant specifying the size of the kernel entropy
* Fix error in the static_assert checking bounds of the
CMDLINE_ENTROPY_SIZE (each char would produce 4 bits of entropy instead
* Add static_assert checking that CMDLINE_ENTROPY_BITS is multiple of
32, to avoid writing more than we request.
* Separate the hw_rand_hex into a function that only reads the hw rng
and another that converts an uint32 into a 8 hex chars.
* Fix a typo that avoided adding a '\0' at the end of the cmdline
* Add a mandatory_memset implementation, and call that instead of
memset for clearing the cmdline buffer after adding the zbi cmdline.
TEST=flashed into a vim2 and checked that zircon received the entropy.
Manually verified that the static asserts have the right bounds.
1 file changed